Wednesday 18 October 2023

My personality type

 

This result Surprised me because I always thought I was an open person. I know I tend to follow my friends actions but I try not to, I'm constantly trying to care more for others and not be so self focused. I was surprised when it said i'm Independent because I constantly find myself discussing problems with my friends. This is helpful for the future because explains I would rather work alone so I probably wouldn't be a good manager/boss, but I can always work towards that.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Hamish, I am Sam, a year 8 at Otaki college. I thought you were quite an open person. You are also quite independent. Anyways, keep up the great work Hamish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hamish
    I really do see you as the architect because you are very strong willed and do what you need to do to get the work done. If you could change anything about it what would it be?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.