Thursday 2 November 2023

Reflective Writing

 We are now into our fourth week of our 'trial' class for Manukura. So far this class has been going well for me, being in the Manukura class you are expected to show the same values as the morning group. This means doing everything 110%, always being on task and having integrity. There are consequences for not showing these values, this keeps me doing the right thing constantly.

Compared to my old classes I do a lot more work because there were never consequences if I didn't complete it. I am more motivated now to do work because I enjoy what we do. It is good to be in a class with all of your friends but still have to do all your work. Now coming to school I show up in a good mood because i'm doing something I enjoy compared to last term I hated school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.